Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Long time no see!

I hadn't realized how long its been since I've updated my blog! You know what they say..life happens. Between college, volunteering, family friends, its been busy. But I can say that now that I have an apartment of my own, I've been doing a lot of experimenting. Experimenting in the kitchen that is. Figuring out how to cook cheap, and quick. Its been a challenge, but its also been a good learning experience. (If I have the time I will try and post some of the meals that I came up with while I was away.) But for now, with my little sister graduated from high school, we are headed of to Ireland and England for a two week vacation. We are all really excited.

I personally have been wanting to go to Ireland forever. Ask me why, and I couldn't really give you a straight answer, except for that Ireland seems to have its particular allure....green rolling hills, castles, stone walls, and a rich history. I'm sure lots of adventures await us, well, especially when it comes to driving. Never had to drive on the left side of the road before. Should be an experience for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment