This is one of my personal favorites! I'm not sure where my mom found the recipe initially, but my family begs her to make this one for dinner!
These potatoes are definitely not bland, but zesty and flavor filled. Once you try it, you'll find it hard not to fall in love with them to!
1 sheet (18x24") Aluminum foil
1 small onion, thinly sliced
4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
2 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp dried dill weed (optional)
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 F (or grill to med-high)
2. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray (or use glass dish and spray)
3. Center onion on foil. Layer potatoes evenly on top of onion. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
4. Bring up sides of foil and double fold (or cover glass pan with foil.) Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
5. Back 30 - 35 mintues on a cookie sheet in oven or Grill 15 - 20 minutes in covered grill.