Another one of those family favorites. We've actually had to expand this recipe to use an entire bag of potatoes in order to have enough for all of us at dinner!
1 sheet (18x24") aluminum foil
1 small onion, thinly sliced
4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite sized pieces
2 Tbsp olive oil or veggie oil
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp dried dill weed (opt)
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees (or grill to med-high).
2. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray/ use glass dish and spray (we use cosco to grease the pan instead)
3. Center onion on foil. Layer potatoes evenly on top of the onion. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
4. Bring up the sides of the foil and double fold. (or cover glass pan with foil). Double fold ends to form one large oil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven. Or grill 15-20 minutes in covered grill