1 (9 inch) pie shell
7 ripe tomatoes, sliced (slightly drained)
1 yellow onion
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
ground black pepper to taste
2 tsp fresh basil
2 tsp fresh oregano
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Bake the pastry shell for 8-10 minutes or until browned
3. Slice onion and place on the bottom of pastry shell. slice tomatoes and arrange over onions. Add black pepper to taste.
4. In a medium bowl, combine mozzarella, parmesan, mayo, basil, and oregano. Spread evenly over tomatoes.
5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Garnish with herbs.